Quality, Safety and Environment Policy
The Integrated Quality, Safety and Environment Management System represents COBELBA’s commitment to the continuous improvement of services and the constant pursuit of excellence.
This System presents itself as an important vector in the principles of the company’s operations, in view of COBELBA’s recognition in the market, ensuring that the needs, expectations and requirements of its customers and other stakeholders are met, in compliance with the requirements of standards NP EN ISO 9001, NP EN ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001/NP 4397/ISO45001.
Therefore, COBELBA intends to continuously improve its response capacity, assigning objectives for continuous improvement onto the Management System, based on the following guiding principles:
- Strict fulfilment of compliance obligations and other applicable Quality, Safety and Environment requirements associated with the activities carried out;
- Continuous improvement of the Management System’s performance;
- Focus on the needs of Customers and other stakeholders and their full satisfaction;
- To assure healthy and safe work conditions, with focus on injury prevention and health problems through elimination of danger situations and risk reduction;
- Focus on the prevention of injuries and accidents at work through the effective application of hazard identification, risk assessment and control methods;
- Increase of environmental protection and awareness and minimization of the organization’s environmental impact in order to prevent pollution;
- Promote the participation and engagement of the employees in the Management System with the objective of continuous improvement of the Organization performance;
- Optimization of profitability through teamwork based on “creativity and innovation”.
Carlos Barbosa, Engineer
Rui Barbosa, Engineer